We are dedicated to the needs of the organizations we serve. We will
- Support our mission and vision.
- Respond to the changing needs of our communities in a timely manner.
- Create new programs and services to meet individuals and organizations needs.
- Continuously evaluate and improve programs, services, systems, and policies.
We strive to develop and pursue higher standards. We will
- Exhibit quality in staffing, facilities, programs, and services.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.
- Encourage creativity, innovativeness, and risk-taking.
- Utilize systems that promote participants and employees success.
- Exceed participants and stakeholders expectation.
- View setbacks as learning experience.
We assume and demonstrate responsibility for our actions. We will
- Take responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our systems and policies.
- Establish and communicate clearly defined and articulated goals and objectives.
- Ensure our work adds value to the participants and organizations.
- Demonstrate fiscal and social responsibility.
We believe that our similarities and differences are opportunities for establishing a common bond and strengthening our organization.
- Ensure fair and equal access for all.
- Recognize, appreciate, and celebrate the strength of diversity.
- Provide educational and training experiences that promote a greater appreciation for diversity.
- Implement learning activities that integrate diversity topics in the learning environments.